Regular meeting called to order at 7:00 p.m. by Chairman Michael with Trustee Dunn and Fiscal Officer Cofojohn present.
Chairman Michael led all in attendance in the Pledge of Allegiance.
Minutes from regular meeting February 25, 2020 were approved as presented.
RESOLUTION #20-43: Motion by Dunn to approve and pay the bills, seconded by Michael.
Roll Call: Dunn-yes, Michael-yes.
BILLS APPROVED AND PAID:
|24060||RICKY D BENNETT||WAGES 02/16/20-02/29/20||411.89|
|24061||R. STEVEN COSS JR||WAGES 02/16/20-02/29/20||1,909.01|
|24062||DONALD J LUTZ||WAGES 02/16/20-02/29/20||404.26|
|24063||MARK E. GARVIN||WAGES 02/16/20-02/29/20||1,961.27|
|24064||CHELSEA L HARRIS||WAGES 02/16/20-02/29/20||374.86|
|24065||NOLAN KETTLE||WAGES 02/16/20-02/29/20||484.31|
|24066||SHAWN A SCHRECKENGOST||WAGES 02/16/20-02/29/20||241.39|
|24067||ROBERT SWAUGER||WAGES 02/16/20-02/29/20||149.20|
|24068||KATHLEEN S COFOJOHN||SALARY 02/01/20-02/29/20||1,396.21|
|24069||JAMES H. DEFFENBAUGH||SALARY 02/01/20-02/29/20||620.32|
|24070||ROBERT C DUNN||SALARY 02/01/20-02/29/20||851.91|
|24071||HENRY A. MICHAEL||SALARY 02/01/20-02/29/20||911.18|
|24072||SANDRA M. NUTTER||SALARY 02/01/20-02/29/20||588.79|
|24073||DOMINION EAST OHIO||MONTHLY SERVICE||279.50|
|24074||VERIZON WIRELESS||MONTHLY SERVICE||43.90|
|24075||RICOH USA INC||COPIER MAINTENANCE||17.93|
|24076||QUILITY IP||MONTHLY SERVICE||938.50|
|24077||PETTIGREW HARDWARE||STATION REPAIRS||512.85|
|24078||CITY FO RAVENNA||DISPATCH FEES||5,243.43|
|24079||PORTAGE CO SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT||RECYCLE CHARGE 2020 (HOLD NO AGREEMENT IN PLACE)||3,000.00|
|24080||A M DOOR & SUPPLY||REPLACE GARAGE DOORS||1,296.00|
|24081||THE RECORD COURIER||LEGAL NOTICES AND EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT||303.75|
|24082||NYTOA||TATICAL TRAINING FOR 2||599.98|
|24083||PORTAGE CO COMBINED HEALTH DISTRICT||SEMI PUBLIC WASTE WATER TREATMENT FEE||275.00|
|24084||PRAXIAR DISTRIBUTION INC||EMS SUPPLIES||189.55|
|24085||STEVE COSS||REIMBURSE NAILS FOR CHAPEL||43.44|
|24086||TREASURER STATE OF OHIO||DRIVING RECORD REQUEST||130.00|
|24088||OHIO EDISON||MONTHLY SERVICE||618.44|
|EFTPS||UNITED STATES TREASURY||PAYROLL WITHHOLDING TAX||3,698.30|
|EFT||TREASURERE STATE OF OHIO||PAYROLL WITHHOLDING TAX||546.37|
FISCAL OFFICER REPORT
- Presented February bank reconciliations and P.O.’s..
- Presented zoning secretary applications.
- Discussed Health District meeting and reported he could not attend and hoped Bob or Jim could attend. The purpose of the meeting was to elect the board of directors.
- Reported that a complaint about the intersection of 225 and Cableline Rd was under control of the state. The state said there are not enough fatalities at the location to warrant additional measures other than the current stop sign.
- Reported he discussed roadside mowing with Ed Samec Paris Township Trustee.
TRUSTEE DEFFENBAUGH (not present)
- Nothing to report at this time.
- Written report presented which included updates on department activities and purchase request.
- Discussed insurance adjuster reports from storm damage.
RESOLUTION #20-44: Motion by Dunn to hire Deerfield Exterior LLC to replace roof on garage and concession stand at an estimated cost of $9,500 and $1,300 respectively due to storm damage, seconded by Michael.
Roll Call: Michael-yes, Dunn-yes.
- Written report presented which included an update on zoning issues.
- Written report presented which included updates.
- Discussed protocol for Coronavirus from 911 calls to transport to cleanup from transport.
Steve Coss reported he spoke with Jim and there will be no tires taken at cleanup.
RESOLUTION #20-45: Motion by Michael to adjourn at 7:59 pm seconded by Dunn.
Roll Call: Michael-yes, Dunn-yes.
Henry Michael, Chairman Kathleen S Cofojohn, Fiscal Officer
_____________________________ ___________________________________ James Deffenbaugh, Vice-Chairman Robert Dunn, Trustee